Saturday, October 08, 2005

Unlocked ~~

Can see from the title hor?
ya..
i set off the password..
nt tt i wan many plp to know my blog nw..
juz tt..
the password crap ..
is irritating me..
everytime .. i go to others blog... and click back to my own blog..
it asked for my password..
alaamaK!

such a impatient person like me..
cannot stand this for long..
and tada!!
I Scrapped away the password..
For those who didn't realise..
the password...
is .....
heeeee..
is....
"YONGZ VERY JIAN"
nice hor this password.. LOL~
But no no use le.. can mention here..
i doubt anyone would guess it ..
Anyway..

had a tiring day ..
Walke.d... walked walked...Kaozz..
shit is Clear from yesterday ...
glad. ..

tml muz work..
fuck it..
i'm Unhappy..
simple word..
"UNHAPPY"
eats my damn saturday~
FUCK ..
I dun like to travell..
Gosh .. hw i wish i got my own transport ..
CAR!? but no license!
LAuzz.. gonna get one soon..
wait for my $$$!

Sentosa tml?
kaozz.. is a unknow..

No comments: