Thursday, October 06, 2005

LAgging Excitment..

Yesterday too tired le..
blog also like ..boring de..
Mentally ->>> Sleepy
Pysically ->>> body Aching from dance..
oh my GOd .. i 'm in funkamania 2006..
i can't believe it myself..
hard work Pays off??

Actually .. dun really feel excited yesterday ..
nt tt i'm NOT excited..
is juz tt... when ann told mi this news..
I was Bz with something else..
in my mind ..
and tt's "TAKING ORDERS for DRINKS"

So when she asked mi to come over..
i thought tt she wanted mi to buy her some drinks...
noting in my mind is about "FUNKA"
=)
oh well..as i 've mention ..
the more u dun think about the thing..
when the thing happen .. u will be more happy.. keke

gonna work harder..
cannot let ann down ..
Jia you... ARMY GALS!
Yea..
i'm in the Army group..

Talk more to ling le..
but..
still Awarkard ..
can see she also wan to talk wat to me..
the same goes to me..
about the email thing tt u all suggest..
think nt la..
juz nt my style ..
i also dunno wan write wat..

On the side note..
wow..today work like facing a lot of problem with the part timers..
plp ain't ez to manage wor..
plp make mistake..
we ain't computer.. LOL
but.. woo..
lucky mange to settle ..
next week launch .. i gonna be alone ..
Stress~~
but.. ya .. i can do it.. =) POSITIVE MIND IS BACK~

No comments: