Sunday, October 09, 2005

So Near BUt.....

We r so near.... juz side by side..
but..
Our heart is juz so far apart..
I can't see it..
the familiar u .. is no longer there..
u are like a stranger...
whom i dunno ..
We ain't the same anymore..

we can hold the silents for a journey .. breaking the silents is by someone else
nt u ..
Smiles and laughter ..yes there is but..
is juz nt the same le..
what's wrong?
something is blocking us..
i can't see the wall .. i dunno wat wall is it..

do u care?
I dun see tt u care..
maybe i'm the one who care?
nt u ..
I doubt u will know..
cos i won't speak out..
neither would u ..
u nv will ..
nt to me.. anymore...
or have u ever??
so doubtful ..

I wanna know....
but u nv told.. u nv write.. u nv mention it.. at all..
I'm dying to know..
But hw u expect mi to know???
I need some indication ............................................................
but i can't find it..

hw many times had i tear for you..
but have u tear for me ever b4?

No comments: