Thursday, October 13, 2005

Addicted !

OMG~ .. i 'm ...
i'm ............
i'm VERY...
......
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........
.
.
.ADDICTED!! to ......
THIS SONG!

DI TI TIAN ---- Sang by SUN YANZI~
written by ... yanzi , mayday and..... F.I.R!
Freakly nice.. woo!

Go work .. in my mp3 .. i think i put repeat mode..
all the way .. onli listne this song ..WOW!!


haha...

ok..
nw.. upper part of body ACHING..
Arm ...Wrist .......... Waist .....BAck~~
Cos.. of .. yesterday funka prac...with ARmy gals..
Alright.. basicly..
Ann teaches us like.. 4 eights... i guess..
and.. all FLOOR work ...
I know i did tell someone tt i like floor work ..
but this time a bit too much la.. hahah....

anyway ..
nw tpying this entry..then saw my hand.. got ..something..
I bought a NEW watch juz nw!!
i dun normally wear watch .. but..
i simply LOVE it !!
is vintage kind of watches...
wooO!

and ya.. tml going CAMP!
yeah!!

this song juz bring my mood so high~~
happY~~

Pic from yesterday :
Funkamania Prac... (Jean , Jo , Yen , Joanna , Daphne ,Minz , WQ , Lingz, JJ)

No comments: