Tuesday, October 04, 2005

No differences at All....

BAck to the studio for my dance..
saw her for the first time since the incident happen ..
Well..
Nv smile ... nv talk ..
we r like stranger..
sad right?
Frens become like tt....

I dun seems to know hw to approach her again ...
We seems to DRIFTED apart..
We 2 seems like .. we dunno each other..

Wanted to pass her the water bottle which is Refilled ...
But nv .. in the end .. i ask peiying pass to her..
Wanted to give her the tee..
but..
i waited for 2 mins ..
thinking of hw to talk to her..
in the end..
i walked over and said : orange .. yr tee.."
i called her ORANGE...
i nv usually call her tt..
i stick to calling her name..
real name..
Have i lost the ability to call her Name again ??

People readin my blog nw... with password..
I'm sure u all know what is happening between us .. right?
TELL MI WAT TO DO ??
Both of us .. dun seems to be taking initative..
I wanted to ..
but..
no chance...
and.... dunno hw to apporach her..
Wat to say to her?
What to react??

try to reply to her joke juz nw.. but..
She dun seems to react to tt..
hai~

So affected by this..

during dance..
she's juz standing beside mi ..
but..
we seems far apart too ..

acting nothing has happen ??
Joke .. laugh ... take pic...
She does tt..
so do i ...
but.. at the side of my eyes..
i'm always looking out for wat she's doing..


taling about pic
juz nw use it to take pic in my new hp ..
i took ask the gals to take pic .. using my hp ..
as caller Pic ..
i knew tt i miss out her..
but i nv approach her..
I dunno hw ...

Juz strange feeling ..
as long as .. tt's no communication between us ..
i guess this will continued ba..
Hope for the best.. on wed ...



I see her as the same..
does she see mi as the same person??
It seems like .. we ain't the same anymore..
will it go more to the worst or best??



No comments: