Thursday, January 12, 2006

YOKo YoKo

Haiya!!
**grumble **

Dunno is Suay or super suay la..
always kana this kind of thing ..

but nvm ..
got Yoko yoko~ LOL* like advertisiment*

No Yoko yoko -> WAH ! Pain..can't do ripple sia!!

With
Yoko yoko -> wah Chiong all full out ...Ripple ? no Problem ...

Yoko Yoko Wear out -> wah ! i'm a handicapped person ...like a DEADFISH~

Knee also nua nua .. Lol.. Shar will know what's going on ..
wah!!
I think my body falling apart le..
Knee is OLD de..

nw the New de.. Kana .. till Damn innocent ..
Sadded case ...
nv blame tt person ..
juz i SUAY~ -_-''''

Suay ~~ suay to the max..

on more thing i nv add..

Yoko Yoko With Water --> WAH! Hot sia !!!

I feel like a Ah ma~ LOL
Of cos nt as Ah ma as INdi Dolls (Ah Bu neh) Boxers la.. LOL~ *Jking *
i think later they kill mi ~

Oh ya.. Thankz Teochew Deline for help mi "tui" my back ..
then Jo for putting Yoko yoko ( u put too much thought)
all from Indi Dolls de.. muahaha

And xiao mian bao de -- bec bec .. haha .
also Help mi tui ..
and and OF COS!!
SHAR!!
without yr YoKo yoko .. i htink i die there le.. weee

Anyway!!
Die also After this FRI / SAT die ...
lol
I gonna luv YOKO YOKO ... this few days..
treat it like my Baby~ lOL
Carry it around ..weee..

Hey heY! all muz come down Support hUH!!

EVENT: FUNKAMANIA XII 2006

Venue : Ngee Ann City - Civil Plaza
Time : 7pm SHARP
Team : DANCEZ BATTALION ( First group)

Dun come i slap u all!
lol~~
come le muz Show face.. then to indicate u got come..
u come le.. hide hide.. then I thought u nv come hw?
LOL~
anyway ..
I 'm TIred
gonna rest my body .. FLAT on the bed ... BYE!

No comments: