Sunday, January 08, 2006

Funka pic ..

Actually nv took pic yesterday at NUS during the Funka heats leh .. totally no time to take..
haizz..

so .. limited pic .. and jitao dun have each othes group pic .. sadded

T_T

So sad...
But in bus .. Lucky for those few like ..
JO / Ling / Joyce / Von / Glen / Yuxin who Sit near mi ..
got take pic . .muahah!!
others no Pic ~~ hahahah!!

First pic .. -_- Deline .. LOL


Mi / JO ......(I Luv my Hair ...!! thankz to SAM / RINO !! WEE!! )

Mi & JoyceZZ ... i Still luv my hair.. muahah!
She Luv to act Sweet ...
Mi / Vonny .. my hair is still more dope..LOL
She insist tt her hair is nicer.. ..so we took a pic again ...LOL
Ling / Jo
Battalion RIno / Min .. my hair is nicer.. lOL!
Ling san and mi .. my hair.. obviously is nicer right ? kaozz.. no need say ..weee ~ dopest hair of the day !!


And ya....



Seriously.. can everyone pls take care of yr health ????

Flu , Cough , Fever , Sore troat ..... Headache and even Gastric PAIN?????etc ???

Dun act strong ar??
pain = pain .

No need say u OK de?
cos u say u OK??
but yr FACE say u NOT ok ..
of cos plp will ask ma.. right?? Logical ??

So .. no need pian ...
U onli Cause plp get more worried nia..
Pian = MORE worried ....
Unlike u can behave Normally and yr face is OK face..
then .. worried is gone ar...

I shall REpeat again ..
pls TAKE care of yr Body ..
dun skip Meal .. dun anyhw eat thing... Dun LATE LATE SLEEP
and... of cos drink more water .....

Espcially tt fried ass gal ....
* EH .. i KNOW U GOT see my blog de.. DUN ACT u NV SEE... u FRIED ass ! "

No comments: