Saturday, January 21, 2006

forgotten?

Juz finish reading bunny'ss blog..
emotion filled my mind ~
I simply feel for her..
*hugs* bunny.. if u r reading this ..
juz wanna say """"u r nt forgotten ..""""


simply feel tt all the things she wrote .. is so real ..
filled with lonelyness . lost . helplessness..

makes mi think again ..
gemini minz.. twins came out..
who stood by me? who care for me .. ? who listen to me..? who knows i'm sad ...? who feel for me ? who is in my shoes ??

the questions keep poping out..

trying to find the answer..
to answer each question ..
i may be confident ..
in the past..

Nw .. i can't fill the plp's names in .. the question ..
i can't find the answer?
was it cos.... when u grew up..
we normally Lead different path?
we tend to live our own life?
we tend to neglact plp ?

does it means tt only those who always get to see each others everyday ( well maybe almost everyday , frequenly)
won't be forgotten by each others?
will have more common topic to say?

well those who dun .. will always be left out .. at one corner..
listening to their conversation?

Does it means tt. ...they will care for each other more? know when he or she is sad?
ask about her.. ???

and not those who appear less ?

Imagine .. mi nt going to dance ?
will i be forgetten?

..
.
.
.
.
..Sad to say ...
I think i will ..
maybe wat bunny say is true...
we only talked.. for dance..
and nothing else..


.
.
...
..I thank those who always stood by mi and support mi ..
BO*FS..
those i nv really meet up with ya tt freq
i know i'm not forgotten ..
and especially yongz..
U always know when i'm sad ....
i really appreciate it..
thankz ....

I really hate it when tt's no reply.. from SMS ..
obviously u dun wan to reply ..
if i dun expect a reply.. y would i sms in the first place?
juz a yes / no .. is it difficult?
Or u think tt.. .tt's wasting yr sms on mi ?

think i shall end my post here..
the pessitimistic side is affecting me nw ..
I guess i should only "appreciate" those who "appreciate " me..
I should't be tearing for those who dun ..



No comments: