Thursday, January 26, 2006

I saw what's happening..

I deleted my previous post..
nt tt i dun wan others to see..
juz that.. i feel that today belongs to this post..

feeling ::

i'm truely disappointed..
and sad by what i saw..
nt something directly happen ..

each things / event s tt happen has a hiddden meaning..
juz tt i choose nt to believe it when it happen..
but today ..

sad to say .. i MUZ believe it..
and accept the fact ...

I affects mi alot ..
and i do mean a lot..
which upon realization ..
my eyes become watery..

Time put in is juz like a waste ..
effort put in ...also gone to dust..
nt recongise.??.
nt appreciated ?
is wat i saw..

to you we r juz notice i guess ..
u always have yr reason ..
i dun see the reason nw..

i dun wannaKNOW~~!!!!!!!
I 'm juz feeling very negative about ya nw..
Leave mi ALONE!

No comments: