Tuesday, January 03, 2006

As Fast as it gets..

Just when u thought tt ..
a new beginning a new yr ..awaits u ..
the Unhappiness past... will soon be gone..

Doubt Strike again ..
The uncertainty yet again .. came to me..
I can't find the light ahead ..
Too many thing unknown
too many thing hiden from me..
I dunno the Truth / Lies ..

What i seems on the surface..
might nt always be true ..
The hidden will nt be known to u until it Review itself to ya..
will it ?

I won't really go SEARCH for the truth .....
I believe tt it will come to me ..
Is no one told mi .. then i guess i will 4eever dunno ..the truth ba..

tt's no point .. going for tt .. if the truth dun wan be be Known by u ..
No point going for it..
is KPOness to me

some plp juz seems to know everything?
some plp juz dun ..
I'm the plp who dun ..
always be in the dark ..
last one to know every single thing..
and when u know it..
hw u feel??
SUXY..


i'm juz so OUT~
我的天空永远都是灰的。。。。。。。。永远。。。。。。。。

No comments: