Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We wish u a Merry............

Christmas Gift list is OUT..
haha..
lucky few will get a gift from moi ..
carefully choosen ..

=)

Spend my first $$$
on christmas card today ..
wah~
ex also ..
About $28
crazy ~

LUCKY!
gonna get pay Cheque tml ~~
weeee!!

To Buddies ( Bo*YFS): Those who got me as their secret Gift buyer... PLS buy me thing from my WISH LIST. oru think i will use de.. DUn buy mi Funny thing.. espcially the GUYS!!
I dun wan baseball bat like tt time .. .. Dun give mi "bai Sei ping"
haha..
Lets nt waste each others money ok !?
I promoised i buy de is not sucky thing. ( normally Gals won't buy sucky thing) hahaha!

heheh..
i already know my FIRST chritmas gift is wat le..
=)
and i like it.. cos is i choose de muaahahh!

Recently ..
buy a Dope Bling ..
dun look like the price it should be.. but..
i luv it..
and realsie is a dope brand..
which i dunnoi at first..
is BABY PHAT!!
I like tt shoes.. i wan buy..!!
DOPEST!
i wan this SHOE!!!
someone buy for me @ www.babyphat.com
and deliver to my home!!
=)

Funka .. nothing much to say la..
juz train hard dun let yrself down ..
and ya ..
No regret =P

alright..tml new collegue coming..
wonder if she's a nice person .. hahah
Sleep sleep>

* Diff plp diff view.... Dun one person say diff view of comment from yrs .. then u think tt ..tt person is wrong .. u correct.... dun Comment till they offended u ... ...

In fact they did nt.. they juz say wat the believe in .. u can choose to hear or nt.. ..so Fuck off with tt atttiude"

No comments: