Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dun Know & Dun Bothered! I'm NOTHING to u ~

is ok tt u nv notice .. what happen to me ..
is ok tt u nv bothered to ask what happen to me ....

juz like the pic in my blog skin ..
I'm like the person being Shoot at..juz nw..

when i'm nt happen .. or feeling sad..
it was always u .. who make mi go down deeper..
u nv seems to ever cheer mi up ..
as far as i can remember..

maybe i juz nothing to u ..
whatever happen to me..
it juz means nothing to u huh?

the reply i got back from ya..
when u ask mi something juz nw..
is a pissed tone i got..
tt hurts ...... a lot..
u might nt notice it...
my body reacted to it..
tears juz keep falling down my face.. as i was walking to the bus stop ..
nt tt my knee hurts..... yr word hurts more than tt ..
the thing u say .. the tone u give ..
is enough le..

Maybe u think i'm in the wrong ..
maybe u think tt i'm being attitude to ya ..
mood swing?

i did ..
but what happen to me ?
u dunno ..

dun really intend to tell u ..
cos i dun think u will care ..
so y bothered to tell u ?
stop hurting mi again ..
pls ..

No comments: