Saturday, December 03, 2005

A day to remember in ANG MO KIO

I NV waited for someone for so long b4..
2 hr ...15 min..
FUCK sia....

I'm not PISSED..
juz -_-'''

Went Ang mo kio to do a SHOp display..

the place i damn bu shou ... damn Noob!!
lucky got Kelvin , Cousin LIM' LAK~
called and ask them for direction ....
(this Morning also .. Called and ask for Ways to go Bukit pangjang . .from yen / qian)

***so good to have fren staying around SG******heheheh

but hor..........
didn't know tt the damn shelf so many..
didn't bring enough POP * slap myself*

So ... Ask UNCLE Ping Sun bian ... take from office..
then .. i finish my display with the remaining POP..
then hungry le....

I go eat... while waiting ..
see wallet.. left $6 ...
ONLI $6 ...
BANK is ZERO ...
-_-'''
decided to eat MAC..
Ya.. MAc again ..
cos tt's the place with More seats..
can slack there longer..

I TRIED my best to EAT SLOWLY~~
about 30 min ....
So slow tt i can count hw many times i CHEW~
haha...
then ...

really slow till the max ..
till i feel COLD..
decided to go out le..
sit outside MAc..
nothing to do ..
UNCLE PING sitll haven CALL!
i decided to call him..
and he told mi ..
he STILL IN PS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*i jitao Fainted*

then some FReak .. ask mi to lend him $2 -_-'''
His timing totally WRONG...
I jitao tell him off kindly: " I also no Money ... tt's y i 'm Sitting here .. doing nothing" =)
BUT i really no Money !!

THen..... sms plp....
then the last sms is .to YEN~
then GONE~~
my hp NO BATT le..
tt's it..
end of my entertainment..
i more helpless nw..
i decided nt to wait anymore..
i go back to the shop.. and Complaint to the owner..
LUCKY she got OLD POP .. With her..
(WAH LIAO! should have ask her earlier ma!!!?)
then ..
by the time i FINISH the shop ..
UNCLE ping came -_-''
end of Ang mo kio story.....

Part 2 of blog ...
WHAT SHOULD I DO !!?
die le la..
is gonna happen again ..
i dun wan put plp aeroplant ..
but..
shit ..
i really dunno hw to do nw..
promised one side le..
but another side .. is as impt leh ...
HOW!?
haiz.....
die le this time.. -_-

No comments: