Monday, December 11, 2006

NEW BLOG SONG : BOA - Winter lOve...Lyrics

I change song twice today ..
cos yen say my blog song nt nice..

u kNow y ?
Her blog song actually is i wan put de...
she stole it from me...
haiz.. this kind of fren ...

Like sai ..
worst than sai maybe ...
she is a ah ma.. with ah ma bin ..
oMG~ ..
got job..will nv jio plp go ..
she go herself..
so sad...
lOL!

But... nvm .. i GAVE her the blog song..
i even help her upload...
then she say my song nt dope..

so i decided to change to More christmas like song..
cos christmas coming le..

ya... wan EXCHANGE GIFT?
tell mi ..LOL...
Anyway ...

Here it goes..............:for those whoo dunNo wat it means like YEN




.'..'
...
.
.
.
The winter fairies,
They shine the light as they come down dancing,
Since I have nothing to do,
I kiss the smiling pictures
The promise of meeting at the cinema,
I guess now we won’t have a chance to stand by each other,
But since you’re next to my heart,
Even as a friend I miss you, we can’t go back

Because I like you, because I wanted to meet you,
The kiss is telling us about our tears,
Until the day we meet again with fate,
Not forgetting you, baby, and can I like you?
I won’t be able to forget you forever

Being alone,
When I found out I was myself,
The big loneliness,
I can’t keep it anymore, it over flows,
The though of loving someone else,
I tell myself I won’t forget,
Even though I try to change my address numerous times,
Your voice, the dream, it won’t let me go

If time passes, and we both love someone else,
I guess I will think of you,
The time we could meet, the warmness we shared,
I can say that I was thankful it was all you,

Until we meet again,
The future can’t stop it finds me again,
As fast as the sadness, forever
Even if I’m happy, even if I get some pain,
When loving somebody, it’s just all right,

Because I like you, because I wanted to meet you,
The kiss is telling us about our tears,
Until the day we meet again with fate,
Not forgetting you, baby, and can I like you?
I won’t be able to forget you forever


.
.

.
.
.
.
.Feeling so EMO nw..... maybe the song..

No comments: