Friday, December 29, 2006

Complaint : Internet Connection ...


OH! MY GOD!
No i'm nt calling C.Y .. chien yen .. yen ..
m.y god~

Ya.. continued with my bloggging ..


Internet connection really really is so screwed up this few days..
SLOW Turtle connection ...
In case u duNNO~

Is cos of... taiwan earthquark la~~~~~~~~~

SLOW connection ..
can't watch youtube video ..
i got so many thing to watch b4 my school start..

Hana yori dango ... Prince of tennis movie ... Snow queen ..... etc !
so many !
hw??

worst is..
i can't even go to.. photobucket *cry*

LOL~
guess i'm nt the only one who is suffering ..
my bro can't log in to his game * orbi good*

lucky.. it does nt affect MSN..
if nt i'm DEAD..
rot at home..
cos i'm Jobless ya~
scH is starting is like a few days time..


NEW YEAR is coming..
time to flash back on year 2006 in my next post ba..
and maybe think for new yr resolutioN~

^^

happy~
holiday mood..

weather is so cold..
so nice to sleep..

weather is so Rainy..
is so Irritating...

Rain is coming...
i can't catch him ..

booO!

I 'm broke..
i got no Money ~

bOO!! boo!!


i;m so LAZY!

boOo booo!

I MISSED~~ i Missed ...

No comments: