Thursday, December 14, 2006

BORED so i ......

I'm super bored la..

cos.. NRA peeps mostly having common test..
so No Dance..

then i realise i got No FRen ( tt's wat i tell Yen)
cos..
Ask plp go out.. they dun wan go out.. lOL!

so sad hor?


Joking la..

but..

Cos nothing to do... will go do things tt normally i WON"T do ...


- CLEAN ROOM / PACK ROOm
-> my room is super messy / dusty la...
but nw at least better...
still haven finish cleaning...

second..
I FINALLY take my phone to NokIA care...
after 6 months ?

LOL!

then... i go take out....SPEED CONCERT and watch !

then i RIPPED their song out of my COLLECTIOn of SPEED CD!
SPEED = Hiro + Eriko + Taka + Hitoe

they r SO DOPE CAN!

My FAVe is HIRO ..... Hiroko Shimabukuro!! =)

ZIYU i s crazy .. Liling is Crazy ... !!
we r speed fans oK!?LOL!!

If ya realise... i change my blog song agaiN!!
cos.. of SPEEd's song

they r the one tt let mi start to ..... kinda like dance ..=)
Without them.. ,maybe ... won't like dance ?? lOL!

is hw funny when u think back ...
hw they influence me..
and others..
we really go crazy for them ...
even thouhgt we dun understand their languages
i still rememeber when i first bought the Cd i'm so Scared that..
my fren would laugh at me..
but.. due to the fact that...

their music / song is so NICE!
i decided to buy i...

Music = No boundaries
same goes to DANCE ....
Dance = No boundaries ..

No comments: