Thursday, May 18, 2006

No air .. can't breathe ??

wah... today something happen tt i WON"T forget..
is so Scary..
this few days Nothing seems to at my side..
Suay ..

today .. morning happily Wake up..
thinking tt my flu got better...
i went on to brush my teeth..
Juz 2 sec later when i put the tooth brush into my mouth ..
i started to feel something strange............
.
.
.
.
..
. .
.
.
.
.
.

.I FELT TT I CAN"T BREAthe.....!!!!
....
.
.
.
.trying very hard to get in the air into my lung..
the feeling is like...
yr AIR PIPE is STUCK!
no oxygen can go in ....
feel so Uncomfortable sia...
so tight in the chest ....
and is damn scary..
cos no matter hw hard i try to breathe ...
it Doesn't seems to help in easing the difficulity in breathing ...

I slowly walked to the living room ....and SIT down .. at the sofa..
then later..
slowly ... bit by bit..
it recover...

wah ...
.
.wat a relief~

But hw come ar?
suddenly like tt.. sia la.. i have no idea ..
is it becos of the toothpaste?LOL!

this makes mi think of Death again ..
what will happen if i really die ?
wah liao ..
so many uNdone thing..
Like .. this week Semis ...
my 21st bday ..
NRA production.BangKoK trip !!
OMG!!
I DUN WAN TO DIE! hHAhahahah!!

No comments: