Sunday, May 14, 2006

13th MAY - A DAY that is SUAY TO THE MAX OF INFINITY!

yes.. .today is really suay~
to the max le...
Makes mi to sad / helpless / JUE WANG le la...

From Morning suay till night ..
suay suay suay
here is my list :


SUAY1.
Morning go SIM .. i can't submit my application form ... cos i'm Suppose to find this "WITNESS" to sign the contract....
But blur mi ... juz ask my mum to sign ...
So .. bo bian ..muz call

Jolene to mafan her come down and sign the damn contract...
THANKZ JO~!

SUAY2 .
TooK bus with JO to meet the rest for Prac ...and we aligh at ..the WRONG BUS STOP...

somemore RAINING... we can't walk BACK~
then .. worst.. is NO CAB~~waitted for more than 20 min at tt small little bus stop .. tt Rain can splash in ... sux~~ so cold

SUAY3:
take the cab .. go studio ~

then later...
realise.. my phone is gone..
call the Number.. realise is UNAVALIBLE...
sux...

Haiz... tt means... I LOST MY PRECIOUS HP!
SAD


SUAY4 :
I LOST MY FOUNDATION .. I juz bought it...

SUAY 5 :
I SPILT Coke light on my pants...

SUAY 6 :
Frenz say wan come support nv come at AMK - SG hip hop championship

Heng 1 : 7th Remedyz GOT into the Semis!

basicly...

after all the suay!! In one day

I'm can't take it le..
wan joke sad .. then really end up tearing ..
i think i SHock PEIYI ..... "SONG" TING~...Mushroom YENZLOL!
pai sei ar..

But thanks YENZ for sharing hw Suay u r .. the day B4...
know ya try to Cheer me up

but.. i STILL THINK I VERY SUAY~
so .. i'm still super sian ~

Sux man today ..
really..

No comments: