Friday, May 26, 2006

25th MAY 2006 - MINZ's Birthday!

Say say say!!
MinZ's Birthday ...... HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!
juz pass Minz birthday ....
die die die..
is A Special Birthday ..Cos..
is MINZ's 21st BirthdaY!
Haiz!
OLD LE!!!!!! OMG!

Min min here is very glad that she got her frens and family to celebrate this special day with her..
the "TURN OLD DAY"

haha..
Have 4 round of Birthday celebration ..
(expecting a few belated one to come along)

hehe..

here' a Summary :
ROUND 1 : BO*YFS Peeps...

Yeah is my Buddies from Jurongville Secondary sch YO!
Went Ding tai fong eat..
Like a small Gathering la..
guys also muz book in tt day .. Ho hO~
OMG~ Ding tai fong = xiao long bao hehe ...
So excited..
but hor..
Crystal JAde de nicer leh .. -.-
Take pic take pic ...

go Coffee club .. DRINK kopi and tea..
lauz..
Pai sei Minz nv plan proberly..
muz caused u all to be bored.. lOL!
but actually i very sleepy .. so nv really plan ..
but still hope u all enjoy as much as me ^^
I expecting my BLING BLING BiRTHDAY CARD * Stare at MIANZ*
yeah*!
and THANKS for the ""Big Handphone ang bao """
THanks chongz for lending mi yr N70 !

Thanks to : Mianz , Boonz , Qianz , Shanz, Sun , Pingz , Chongz , Yongz , Clement , Weixiang , Jeff & Chor

ROund 2 : Family Family ..
Wooo.. went home on the 24th May after NRA prac and saw cake on the table..
yeah!
Emicake ..HAHA
Dope!

Simple but meaningful celebration
and tt was the first cake i ate for moi birthday!
I got my $$$$ to buy IPOD nano
and my bro buy mi the cake

Thanks to : Pa , Ma , Di ....

Round 3 : Eitan Pte Ltd
Went Work .. on 25th MAY!
so Poor thing..
LOL!Birthday also muz work..
but tt day really no mood work ..
Anyway .. Eitan plp ..
ordered Pizza / Drank Choya /Cut Green tea Breadtalk Cake for moi ..
^^
Got Voucher from them ..
yesH! Suntec Voucher ! Means .... NIKE Active ^^
and i got some flower from .. "secrect admirer "
and yeah 2 key chain which i lost when i lost my hp ..
dunno is who sia..
but i CONFIRM believe is from the company plp.. trying to play some joke.. haha
thanks!

THanks to : Shaowei , Zixiang , Hanni , Cindy , Iris , Angeline , Johnny , Bonnie

Round 4 : NRA
Went Watch X-men on this day cos..
tt show OPENED on my birthday ..
i insist to watch this .. ^^
hehe...
tt show ar...
NOT VERY NICE!
PArt 1 / 2 nicer...
A bit disappointed..
-.-
3/5 Stars

then When cafe cartel makan ..
dope food..
but.. I "LOVE" qianx..
keep Saboing me..
From cinema ( blowing of wind in the EAr) , Cafe cartel (FORCE mi eat the coffee bean in da cup ),
FORCE mi eat Bread add Pure LEMON JUice , Lettuce + Pork + Chilli+ Tobasco + Mayo ?Etc ..... and the most digusting.... water + tomato Keccup ..........YUCK!
TO...........Rubbing Ice Cream Cake on my FACE ^^

see nw u all know hw much she luv mi ..-_-

But true la.. without all those.. then nt fun le.. hahah
thanks gal ! ^^

Still got pending gift which i also dunno wat.. lOL!

THanks : Von , Ling , Ariel , Sam , Stepfanie , Qianx , rino , xuan feng , SK , Bunny , Skye , Dou , Wq , Ter , Fred and YEN!

Thanks to those who SMS and MSg mi in MSN!
really thankful that u all remember ^^

Nw .. shall reviewLOL!

1st to wish Advance Birthday : Chor Lun (sunday 21st May)


1st to wish me on my actual Birthday : RINO (25th May 12am )

Last person who wish mi on my actual birthday : Yongz ( 25th May 11.59pm)


1st to wish mi BELATED birthday : GOH CHIEN YEN (26th May 12.15am)


1st thing to eat on my birthday : Emicake .. Cheese Cake


1st person to celebrate for me on my actual day : Mum ^^


Most innovative way to greet me Happy birthday : Puaz
" Hey ! today ish my bro's birthday lehz....lolz =P" ------> (yup .. he's bro really same birthday as mi .. LOL! ..)

Most Memorable moment : Kana force to eat the digusting ........ Lettuce + dun wat sai inside.. (By QIANX)

Most naggy person : Qianx
Keeps reminding mi tt is my birthday .. and ask mi if i 'm happy -_-'''

Will Update on more pix ... and event .. WOooo!!

No comments: