Sunday, February 26, 2006









Tada!! is Picture time!!

I finally upload my HP's pic today ..
is been a LONG time since i upload pic from my HP~~
got 100 Plus of them..
no wonder my phone so LAg...

haha..
anyway .. saw some interesting pic..
which i wanna share ^^

enjoy :

I'm too Bored.. so i take pic of my leg.. while walking to the MRT station ..
Objective: Work -_-'''

I still remember this is the REVENGE pic.. cos dou shoot a BA bin pic of mi in his HP!
so .. is my turn to do tt.. haha! (dou wan act having Small Lips ??)

Liquid room: Bjon Bday ! ^^ Yummy cake ..
As u can see is Bjon , JJ and yen .., (wat's up with her face? and her NOOB hairstyle !)
waH ! bruise on the knee from Dancez Battalion Training .. Ouch!
tHat time MRT at siao... Underground .. nv closed door.. then train go off.. Stunning
I found a bootZ at the road side.. ^^
Jay new Album cover... featuring ... Glen as Jay / Orange as orange ... fred as fred .. =)
The stupid junction where i nearly died..LOL!
Yeah !! i like this pic.. this is the "BEFORE EFFECT" ....
"AFTER EFFECT" LOL!!!!
Awww... i miss my RED Dye hair!! =( .... btw ..mi / Joe acting Sporty lOL!!

Wondering y VON's Ba BIN forever there???? COS she always STEAL plp food to eat!!
My hair become the Temp hair dye tester.. but quite dope ^^
he's JAILED
Taken During Funka Heats ... Ann's helping Yen to tie her hair.. (ann got happy + bian tai look... while YEN Screams in PAIN ..LOL!!)
Ya.. i'm bored .. when i go out to work..
The Horrible Crowd at Bugis ... During chinese new yr period ...

shy ge pi ..
Minz de cow cow...
Guess.. whose hair is tt ?
Vince can u STOP eating!?
Haha~ thick lips boy..
My Vday's valentine ..LOL~
LING pls dun KILL ME !!! *run and hide*
ZOOM in to da max... sorry i'm bored.. featuring VONNY~

Lunch at Food Republic : Mi / Qianx
This gal juz wanna prove tt she got NO BA BIN..but now she got FLAT face.. -_-
nw she act dao ?-_-
AH Mian 21st bday celebration!!:
Ah vince is my Bian tai 's cake eating parnter !!
the cake is so DOPE!! ... i eat 3 piece ^^ YUMMY! and sinful~
YOngz!stop holding on to my hand .. LOL!! cannot let others see !
I'm bored.. so i played with photoshop again... ^^








No comments: