Saturday, February 11, 2006


我真的不想长大!!!!!!
(i wanna SCREAM OUT LOUD!!)

Seriously.. i'm getting too bothered about issus in my life..
this time is really "LIFE" my life"....
it makes mi really feel sick / tired of growing up ...
no wonder so many plp wanna commit suicide ..

really really .... agree with S.H.E song ....
Growing up really sux...
I WISH i NV grew up.... But i know it can't happen....

is HArd man~~
really hard growing up .. .
So many things to handle ..
things gettin so complicated as u grew older..
things ain't like in the pass when i'm juz a student , a teenager , kid ......

all i have to think about is..
buying things u like ...... go out with frens .... and study to pass exam ..
go sch ... go CCA ... bla bla bla ..
ya stress .. of cos tt's stress ...

Stress is wat?
Study .. exam .. all those..
Well comparing those stress ..
to wat' i'm having nw..
is REALLY NOTHING ...

Stress nw can make u .. Lost yr Mood is doing everything u doing nw.
Still need to put up a face in front of others..
Pretending to be strong .. to be oK~ to be happy ..

I wanna cry.. i feel like crying .. really ....
I hold on to it..
I blust On HAPPY songs ....
over and over again ..
trying to claim down my mood ...
"trying"
Happy song dun seem happy ....
it doesn't give mi the treatment .. .to make mi 4get ..the TROUBLE ..
cos tt's too much trouble ..

One link too another ...
so much ... tt .. it is like STUCKING in my Mind ..
nothing can push it out..
i know i try NOT to think of it this time..
but..
fail...
for the moment ..

Walking .. and walking ... dunno hw long i have walk ..
i start to get tired / hungry ..
buy the food ..
i walked back home....................
i'm TIred .......
but.. at least it did claim mi down a bit..

Dance , Study , Work , Financial , Family , Friends......................................
fuck it ! I dun wan any problem coming to me ..


I will come back when i'm tired ....
Juz let mi know tt u will be waiting ..
tt u care ..

No comments: