Monday, February 13, 2006

So much .. yet didn't

There's so much that i wanna say ..
say it out ..
maybe it will feel better..?

but somehw..
Words are stuck in my mouth ..
Nothing came out..

Juz a smile ..


Seriously..
i dun dare to say ..
I'm afraid tt when i said it.. they will can't be bothered ..

It nearly came back into my juz nw..
I stoned ..
then .. suddenly ..
everything comes back again ..
when i knew it was coming ..
i stopped it.. from coming ..
I need to do something.. to prevent those thoughts from coming in ..
when u r alone . .doing nothnig..
when is too quiet ..
"trouble came in "
....Haiz..

They asked mi last night..
y suddenly wan come out drink tea ?
so sudden
my reply : " Juz feel like drinking"

nah~ it was fake..
i lied ..
u expect mi to tell them ..
Cos i 'm feeling sad & troubled
i need company ..

its juz nt me to say this out ..
*lucky ... mian , qian , yongz , ZH , vince turned out.."
make mi laugh ... away the trouble ..=)


thankz for those who asked..
is those unexpected people again ..
those closer one..
nah~
sometimes is really ironic ..
even those nt so close de..
they know something is wrong..
wat about yr close fren ?
do thye know ?
or they choose nt to say ??

well .. i dunno ..
whatever..

.
.
.
... lets nt talk about it le..
i wanna sleep le..

bye..


hope tml will be better for me...
i muz "zhi wo chui mian"
=)


我会不说不想说。。。。。怕说了也没有用

No comments: