Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The More u dun wan .. the more it happens..

Went see Mummy's gal on Sunday ..
Alex 's Team , Von' team , Allegra team ....
BooM! ...
suddenly His team POP out.. DIAOZZ!

Wo BU Xiang Kan Dao ni !
BUT~~
Suprisingly ..
dun feel anything..
juz another dancer..
jess when crazy over his group -_-'''
i see a "history" of me..
haha...

come to think of it.. pretty silly ..lol
but.. is quite a sweet memory la.. keke..
ya... getting back ..

panic mi .. saw his team walking..
wat i did ?
HIDE ..
if got tree.. i would hide behidn the Tree..
nw no Tree..
only got Human,....
of cos i hide amoung the human ..
and yea..
hide - > purpose is so tt he won't see me ma..
and yea~ i did it.. he nv see me..
but i se him clearly..
he dance also juz in front of me... Right in my face..

but no regret nw leh..
last time .. when i see him .. if i nv go up and take a pic / talk to him..
tt's some kind of "REGRET" in my heart..
nw i dun even feel it..
Walking pass him ... also nv say hi .. i also won't feel regret..
seriously..
wat will he do if we meet each other??
maybe juz a "hi " .. juz a smile ..
nothing much le..
so ..wat can i get from tt ?
LAst time will feel 'Xin fu"
nw .. Pi la !
xin fu ge pi ...
Anyway ..
I survived thru tt ..

wonder if she survived tt ?
hahahh..
nv ask...
cos we'r nt open to each other ..

I'm already nearly Steping out of the world with him around ..
he's nothing to me nw..

of cos.. joke is still around .. he's still a fren and ex instuctor ..
cannot dao ..
hahaha

Jia Yao Ming = lau Gek how !
He Steal Duck Drumstick !
and got a Enthu Face ..
He scolds mi Crazy ! .....
i scold him back ..
So normal nw..
and i 'm glad ..
no special treatment..

....we still passerby frens .. who says Hi and bye .. ! =)
END of story and Nothing else..

juz 2 plp in 2 different world ..
I stick to my world. . he stick to his ..

So People ~~stop smsing and tell mi u see him in the shOw .. i know ~~~
So many frens in tt show..
Edwin , Joe etc ...LOL

我以把对他的爱放开了。。。。。。

No comments: