Saturday, November 12, 2005

MeOW!! *bite*

was chatitng with Joyce..
she kana bite by cat sia..
ke lian ..
but.. i think is funny..
kana bite by cat.. kekeke

Makes mi think of my neighbour cat ..
Everynight walked pass the playground..
the usual place...
confirm 1 cat will be there..
tt GREY cat...
the one i like most..

the nite is quiet ..
will look into the dark ..
and play with the cat.. sit down beisde it..
kinda dangerous ..
cos normally is about 12am ++++ le
still sit at playground alone ..with onli a CAT
around ..

but .. the feeling is good ..=)
can zhi bi ..
can think ..
can reflect ...
no one is around u ..
the night is so Quiet ..
silent makes mi feel so ............Shu fu ..
anyway .. i nv kkana biten by cat b4..
onli stupid Rabbit -_-'''

cat onli bite my bro ..
kekekek ..
i think i Xian hai him..when we were young ..
Was playing Paper aeroplant..
then my paper.. areoplant .... flew and hit the cat tail ..
i asked my bro to take for me... *cos i scare*
lOL!
then when my bro go take...
MEOW*..... the Cat scratch him ..LOL!!
kekekekek ...

Hmmm...
cat's fun leh..
SHit.. speaking of cat..
my 1000 piece CAT puzzle..
i still haven touch yet..
haizz.. lazy ....

The real me ..crawls out in the night

No comments: