Saturday, June 16, 2007

Work sux today!

was feeling sucky at work today
Cos..tt'ss this SUPER FAKE instructor @ work ..
Ask mi help Her change this change that..
then i happily help her with my best efford

then today someone told mi ..what she say ..
at the back .. """say i blur?"""
try calling so many plp and see u blur nt..
u biATCH!

*SU - If ya think is Poka dots lady .. u r wrong!!! "

f*cK u man! u bitch!
wanna say about mi ..
juz face it in my face..

i 'm so angry... tt i send her a sms ..
Nt Scolding her..
but juz being sacarstic

trust me..

from nw on
if is anything regarding her.

i confirm will ' L L "
cos she too gubai le..


I feel like smashing all the shop guitars at her when i see her walking to the shop today with her PLASTIC SMILE!


* ok~ enough for the day *
I shall go sleep.. tml is a long day ..

Wan more info .. ask from me..
i can tell u 1 full length stroy ~

No comments: