Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm happy today..

cos..
1. I passed all my module..
this means that i dun have to pay EXTRA money to complete my studys
this means that i dun have to waste 1/2 a yr more to retake the module
this means that i'm still a student
this means that i still can eat mac student meal
this means that i dun to work full time nw
this means that i can slack more
this means that song do not have to write another appeal letter for me
this means that i dun have to treat her bubble tea and kaya toast
yeaness!

2.I danced again after 1 week of dance break.kinda last min
this means that i can burn some calories
this means that i means that i can gossip more with JJ
this means that i can test my new shoes to dance (sux.. i got blister =( )
this means that i can finally register my ezlink to oschool ( macham i'm the only one )
this means that i can dance a STRESS-LESS class
this means that we can de stress from the sadness we got...
this means that i spend money (sad)
yeaness yeaness!!

3.I slacked at work today when boss is away in KL
this means that i can eat more kaya toast and drink ice lemon tea
this means that i can stare at the piano / drum set
this means that i can play MSN
this means that i can talk
this means that i can take a long break
this means that i get to see cute french guy .. LUCAS today..
( i should have be his tour guide for the day)
this means that i can dun answer the phone calls
this means that i can use the phone in the company and call ariel.c
Yeaness Yeaness Yeaness !!!

YEA! happy.. i guess...

No comments: