Tuesday, November 07, 2006

is 5.06am..

Ya.. is 5.06 am nw..
and i'm chatting with Fish lips yen ...

she's crappy..
she wans to be a host..
She got too many back to back item
she panic Xue gao - MRT
She need to change BRa for MRT
She say i selfish nv help qianx
She jealous mi / Yuxin take pic during full run
She gave lousy suggestion for production video
She tell mi wat to improve in don's gals
She ask mi to control my body
She wanna smack mi ..
she dun like to read long atticle.
She post WuLiao stuff in her blog...
She got no thoughts to blog...
She say she wanna blog for me..
She blog Lousy entry for me..
She like nt sleepy..
She juz only wan song from me
she also wan video from me..
she got sch at 1pm tml..
She is in a busy status on MSn
She stop replying at 5.11am

i'm going to sleep
so tired.. lOL!

No comments: