Friday, November 03, 2006

HAPPY ! So is the END!

YESH!
I'm BACK!!

anyone Miss mi ??
nv see mi .. like mIA???

miss mi ??

like onli RINO miss mi onli .. but nvm!!!
HAHAHAH!


I wanna ANNOUNCE !!!
My.. EXAM HAs ended!!

YEAH!!
I'm FREE once agaiN!!

So happy.. nO need to mug anymore..
and Eating and eating .. so much!!
I Gained Weight during exam..
cos the mouth won't stop~~

But anyway !
I'M so happy!!!

Maybe may failed "DC" la..
but... Nvm ..
I'm still happy !!!

cos... Happy !!!

I got SO MANY THINGS tt i wanna do nw.....

Like..
.Creating a new blogskin ,
pack my messy ROOm ,
Eat Crystal Jade's xiong long bao! ( Ahem .. GOh chien yen) .....
Watch MOVIE
Watch K Drama ( MY girl)
Chiong watever game...
SLACK
Maybe work Part time... hahahah!
SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP and SLEEp!!


And did i mention!!
I wanna go PHuket !!
duNNo y ... Juz tt tt place like...
anyone interested!!!!!?????

Hor hor hor!!

happy yo!

everyone be happy... !! cos i'm happy.. i hope i influence ya!!

to everyone still have exam! Jia you!!
To NRA!: Jia you got DANZATION!! Juz 9 days more!!!
we CAN DO IT!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

No comments: