Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We r BORED so we REPORT..!!

dun it juz fit ? Bored and Report ?

the We refering to : ( Big Jess , Yen , Mi , WQ , yati Joyce)

YuP~

Today ... after Was slacking in lib... giving Yen / jess time to study b4 heading to the coupOn place... KFC..

in lib ..

Study ge pi la.. they 2...!! nv study lo !!

take pic.. take video....and we REPORT...

Headed to westMall KFC ..
Eat le.. Nvm ...

Report in yen Audio Recorder again ...

10 MIN!!
can u imagine hw long we talk??
super super funny Audio Record..

and of cos i guess about 8 min of VIDEO !!! OMG!
Wo de MA ya!!

We act DJ ..../ host / Celebrity..

laugh till my ass off..
AHHA

Yen .. I LUV u .. U r juz so WU LIAO!!!!

hehe.. will upload the audio sooN... is really wu liao

haha


HAhaha
I got to go SLEEP.. cos my beloved friend YENZ.. wans mi to give her a MORNING CALLL AT 6 aM!!!
hw fun could tt be...
she damn hao yi si ...
-_-

but..
she's my fren.. HAHAH

I Dun like to do things tt i dun wanna do ..
I dun like to see thing i dun wanna see

i dun wan to go a place i dun wanna go
i dun like to behave in a way i dun wan to behave...
is juz me...


No comments: