Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Helpless .... I wish i could..


i wish i could help ya..

Knowing tt u r in trouble mood nw....

U tell mi u r..

but..

I can't do anything...

anything tt will cheer u up a bit..
anything tt will make u feel better..
anything tt will make u stop thinking of yr trouble for a while...
yup.. even a while..

i can't even do it..

wat kind of fren am i ?

do i even Consider myself as the fren of tt person?

wat's fren?
Simple terms..
-> someone who shared Joy / pain ...
-> someone whom u can talked to / crapped to
-> someone who will advice ya and give advice to.......

haiz...

wth .. am i getting emo Nemo here.. -_-

I 'm really worried..
nv thought tt she suffering like daily..

sorry.. i wasn't there..
I'm useless ..

but i will try to be there for ya.. .when u need me..
I won't ignore ya..

i promised i won;t..

Juz cheer up ..
tt's all i wanna see..
dun hurt yrself anymore.. by doing hurt to yrself...
really..
it hurts us more than ya.......


People who appear to be strong at times...
Might be the weakest amoung everyone ....

No comments: