Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Slient Screamer...

Image hosting by Photobucket

so many thing felt inside mi once again ..
this issue kept mi in deep thoughts...
Juz nw on my way home...
bus was near empty..
everyone is alone..

mind start running while Mp3 also raN~
I juz keep looking out of the window.. Looking at all the plp ... all the building .. the cars..
tt pass by..

pass by ..
all juz pass by like tt..
too fast.. to even react wat i saw..
my mind juz ran wild ..
feeling sad for no reason ..
crazy..!

I know i 'm Ok outside..
but .....i'm Screaming inside..
only i know ..
who i 'm .. hw i feel .. maybe
I dun even know hw i feel .. who i am ...?

ARHH! and Fucking blogger dun allow mi to upload pic ..
dunno what's wrong..
nt seems to go well for me..
I hate my life!


I need a break .. proberly a HOLIDAY~
ahem~~
Anyone wan go Out of SG?


*******8I wanna play a role in his show ..**********

No comments: