Saturday, March 18, 2006

Everlasting???

The remaining snow on the roadside trees,
are blown away in the light.
Even if I'm filled with pride or looking down at myself,
I can't stop the seasons from changing.

Just like pinky swearing,
or saying phrases like "bye" or "see you".
How can you forget these familiar gestures?
Are we headed to different futures?

If this farewell is the beginning of a journey,
I'll smile as much as I can for you.
Even the fact that we met and the streets we've walked
will remain in our hearts.

I'll never, ever forget,
even if I open countless doors.
It doesn't matter how far apart we are,
Our locked hands
will never separate.

I have to forget you even if I have to force myself
or I won't be able to face the rest of my own journey.
As the train starts to move away from the platform
you become small.

When I was in pain, for my sake,
you told me it would be all right through my tears.
I will be stronger so that I won’t feel embarrassed,
So promise me that our dreams will come true.

My silent tears are
pouring out of my heart but
I'll take a step forward without regrets.
I'm sorry for your tenderness,
until I see you once again.

-BOA~

No comments: