Saturday, November 07, 2009

JOB
i really hate month end / start
was super busy because of all the reports and sales figure..
OMG!
Pointless man!

anyway is my job.. bo bian ..at least it pays me...

.ANyway .. i got my pay recently ..
so happy..
after osaka trip is super poor sia..
.
But stupid AGENCY ..
TOTALLY forget about my AWS
they said will bank in on 15th.
.DAMN ... !




Indian comp_
Lucky indian compeition is pushed back..
if not .. i think we r really nt prepared man
...
.
..Gonna buy costume later.
for the indian comp ..
wat should i wear leh ???





Did i mentioned that i juz spend $120 on speed CD?LOL!!
later i will spend another $100 on their DVD ..

.
still deciding on wat website to order from.
.
.
OMG~ how come throw my money in like tt???.i juz dunno why ..
.
but is worth it =DDDDDDDDDDDDD!

No comments: