Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I miss dancing


Seriously .. i miss dancing
Cos i gain 1kg from lack of dancing / eating too much chinese new year goodies

i haven been dancing for like 3 weeks
I haven been Stretching.. i feel tt , tt first stretch will break my entire body..LOL

Chinese new yr is BORING as usual ..
Meeting yr relatives tt u will ONLY meet once per year .. is ultimately FAKE
is like doing "PR" public relation yo ..

Not to mention .. I LOST MY ONLY NEW SET OF CHINESE NEW YEAR TOP , 1 DAY before CHINESE NEW YR EVE!
CURSED tt person who took it !!





Anyway .. angbao is another thing to be excited about =)
it saved my life..
i can pay my bill nw =)


i need so many new thing..
- wallet
- slipper
- sandal
- Perfume
ETC!



tt ang bao money ain't enough =(
so someojne pls donate some of the money to me
or buy mi the stuff..
i will be Happy to sing u a song =D


-Lecture tml .. finally !
i luv lecture ..
cos .. i onlygot 1 lecture per week ..
Weeeee!

No comments: