Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2008 HELLO!!
2007 GOodBYE!!

2007 has been a unforgetable year for me..
Ups and downs..
theres bound to be..

UPS:
.HK Trip JUly !
.Won my FIRST ever award in dance , effort is paid off finally , curse is broken !
.Rough addicts is such a amzing crew.. luv my sisters aka family ..
.MElbourne Trip in DEc, got sponsor!
.Represent SG in Battleground. , amzing experience
.i lost weight!!



Downs:
.I didn't manage to grad..
.is still that..
.i'm 22 ! damn it
.i'm still poor..$$$$less..
.My laptop spoilt
.I didn't grow taller..


Resolution for 2008 :
.Do well in Funka
.RA to come back as ONE
.Do well for Studys and GRAD!
.Solve the is still that problem..
.New haircut / colour
and be HAPPY!!


WOOOO!!!

More to come for ups.. i hope the downs will become ups..
ALl the best for everyone.. and myself in 2008 !!

once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: