Saturday, October 27, 2007

RANDOM 1 ..
I chatted with a freshies yesterday in the studio ..for 1 hr plus..
at the end of the conversation and after she left.
i realise..
i didn't ask ..
:" hey wat's yr name?"

so i didn't know wat's her name still ..=D



Random 2
Joyce was caught Stealing sweet from the costume tailor shop..
i caught her in action ..
but i soon join her and KOP some sweet =D


Random 3
I'm feeling so sleepy right nw..
but i need to study ..
i need to finish ... 9 chapters today ..
but i did like 3 slides ..
=(

Random 4
I wanna go Halloween party with Yen and gek choo..
but..
i go exam..
damn it..

Random 5
Oh! bye Ah xian !see ya in 2 weeks time..

Random 6
i feel like eating..
BBQ chicken wings..

Random 7
I feel like blogging till random 10


Random 8
i got 8 bruises on my kneee
both knee
and i got stiff neck nw..
damn painful


Random 9
No one is online nw..
I'm so bored..
I'm chatting with tt "YA IMA" gal .. name gera..

but she act bz.. nv reply mi


Random 10

I think i have reach random 10..
so i should stop blogging and click
"PUBLISH POST"
and... close this page

No comments: