Friday, September 28, 2007

WISdom tooth extraction...


i juz have wisdom tooth extraction ..this morning..
cost mi $1100 bucks !

I had 4 taken out..
yes.. nt 1 but 4...
i stun ..

the process was very tense and scary..
really..
i luv to go dentist.. but..nt this type...
is a painful process..
nt very.. but still quite..

I dun like it :

Number 1 : Injection was painful =(
Number 2 : When the dentist is trying to put out yr teeth .. tt's a "CRACKING" sound.. damn scary...
Number 3 : i keep bleeding ..
Number 4 : my whole mouth is numb ..
Number 5 : I can't fully open my mouth
Number 6 : i can't eat =(



i keep bleeding from 1pm till nw.. which is 4.38 pm ..I think i'm dying...Major blood loss ..

I can't fully my mouth .. thne when i talk .. i sound strange..
chien yen laugh at mi over the phone..when is said : SOFT FOOOD"
it sounds like "Soffffffffffffft fooo "
=(

I 'm so hungry nw.. i can't eat..
i enthu .. when i buy porridge.. is " PI DAN ZHU ROU ZHOU"
but..
i can't eat.. i swollen .. then swollen 1/2 way.. i sian .. cos.. too tough to eat..
i go drink Meiji Strawberry milk ..




=(


SIAN!


i got to bring back my BLOODY tooth .. serious.. is bloody ..
posting pic soon ..
=D

No comments: