Friday, February 02, 2007

Head cracking..

I thought i was gonna die last night..
my head is super painful..
is like a drill ... drilling in my head..
the the back of my head..

Yes..
is a BAd headache..

is like wanting to bang my head to the wall ..
and hitting it with my fist..

so hurt so bad.
so i got no MOOD to do anything..

i set a record..
of.. sleeping at 9pm...
last night.. woke up at 10 pM +?

then go sleep .. and woke up at 5am plus..

then go sleep... then woke up at 11am plus..
LOL..


but.. lucky the pain is over.. yea!
I'm happy nw..
Juz tt my nose is still running ..

Come to think of tt.. a lot of people is sick...

so many.

from ah phong - 38.8 degree ( i thought she's gonna die too..)
to Ah Von - 39.1 ( she said she' gonna die too..)
to Ah Bian - ( she dun have themometer at home .. nv measusure.. maybe we birthday can give her 1)

to Ah Aunty Ann - ( she said high fever.. so i assume is high fever)


maybe a lot more!?

TAKE CARE plp and drink more water..

LOL..

maybe eat more vit c?
yeah!

No comments: