Wednesday, October 25, 2006

宫ing。。。。。。。

EVERYONE seems to be "宫ing" .....
MUHAHAHAH!!
if u haven watch it ....
then i think u can go Knock the wall oK!?

So watch!

I'm happily "宫ing" too...

WOOO!! cos previous time the one which is watch till 530am ?

I watched from epi 13.. ( All my mum fault... she pushed mi into 宫ing"

Nw muz watch 1 - 13.. MUAHAHAH!

"XIN JUn"... "CAI Jin" ... "Alfred" ...

OMG~

Btw ...
today .... juz finish my first paper ...
first time in my life i wrote so much sia...
ALL OWN words...

Pian wo sia... stupid lecturer !
Make mi study definition ... sux!

Let mi introduce .......My new Luv :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joo Ji Hoon! (OMG! so....... COOL~~ >_<)

Yoon Eun Hye

Alfred ( I wanna announce..... i LUV Him the Most.... he is so cute...everytime i see him..... i fall for him more... i really wan him to be mine ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. ......
. ...
..
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. TADA!! Alfred bear ^^ (wat were yr thinking?)

*Is juz to alike...*

No comments: