Monday, March 12, 2007

Busy Busy Bee..

Life has been very very BUSY for me..
daily routine is the same
as i've told linda on our way home the other day ..

Wake up > School > Project > Dance > Home > Project > Sleep

i need sleep!
I wan NUA on my bed ..
Hur hur..

lucky tt's nice movie to watch nowadays
haha..
but i need money!
pls let mi win 4d?


watch Music & Lyrics
nt a bad show la..
quite funny
give it a 3.5 / 5 stars =D

from...




Music and Lyrics OST - way back into love

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night


I just can't seem to move on

* i hate the new blogger.. cos i can't see my entry .. BOOO!!"
* I Hate u More for hanging mi there to die *

No comments: