Thursday, March 15, 2007

As the title mentioned..

how will do you actually know yourself ?
I'm sure we dun 100% kNow ourseleves ... ourself

Wondering Y do u feel way ..?
wondering y did u do certain things?
wonderin y did u wanna do certain thing?

the answer might be : "I dunno"

I dun even know wat' i'm writing nw..
do i kNow myself?

i duNNo ..

do u kNow me?

hw well do u kNow me?

hw much did u KNow me ?

what did u kNow about me?

nothing..




Nobody knows mi ..
nt even myself ..


nw lets turn back..
Do i know u ?
I think i duNNo u too ..?

maybe..

maybe nt well enough ..

i might only Know hw u feel ..
but ..

y did u feel this way ?
i duNNo..

So conclusion might be..

in this world..

we actually didn't know anyone..????
*To u ! : My answer to u ... the other night when u ask me the question about my emotion is nt a Lie ..
i really dunno ..
it juz happen tt way ..



*Minz in her own world*


No comments: